One way to make money from videos uploaded on our YouTube channel is Monetization, which is to display ads based on YouTube’s rules.
YouTube Vanced APK, which has now become the largest video search engine to date, is free of service. Well, YouTube itself gets revenue from companies that advertise on their platforms.
Unfortunately the presence of these ads makes some users often feel annoyed, especially video ads that cannot be skipped.
Well, for those of you who want to enjoy the experience of watching Youtube videos without ads, you can try downloading YouTube Vanced. This application also offers interesting features that are actually intended for premium customers.
Vanced YouTube feature
- Block all YouTube Ads (some options can be changed)
- Can play videos in the background
- Force VP9 (or HDR) or vice versa
- Change Max Resolution
- Pinch to enlarge video display (all devices)
- Toggle able (White / Dark / Black) Theme
- Supports PiP features (Android Oreo or higher)
- Automatic repeat video feature
- Slide control to adjust volume and brightness
Download the latest version of YouTube Vanced
YouTube Vanced apk can be used for all Android devices that have not or have been rooted, and devices that are rooted with Magisk . But for devices that have not been rooted, you need to install MicroG first.
|Application Name||YouTube Vanced|
|Last update||February 15, 2019|
|Application Size||63 MB|
|Theme Variant||Black / Dark / Pink / Blue|
|Minimal Android version||4.2 or higher|
Download YouTube Vanced according to the theme variant by tapping the button below:
Important : The Apk file above is only for non-root and MicroG devices.
How to Install YouTube Vanced on Non-Rooted Devices
In order to install the APK file, you must first activate the Unknown Source option.
Especially for devices that have not been rooted, you must install the MicroG application on your device so you can log in with your Google account. If not, then you cannot enter your account.
1. First, download the YouTube Vanced APK from the link we provide above.
2. Next, install the apk file on your Android device.
3. If so, download MicroG from this page
4. Install MicroG APK to enter your YouTube account.
Now you can use all the features found on YouTube Vanced.
How to Install the Vanced Magisk YouTube Module
Before following the steps below, delete YouTube updates and disable automatic updates.
1. Open Magisk Manager and enter the Downloads menu.
2. Look for the ‘YouTube Vanced’ module in Magisk.
3. Tap the download icon then click Install.
4. Wait for the module installation process for a moment.
5. When done, select Reboot to activate the module.
The blocking Ads feature is indeed one of the YouTube Vanced features that is quite reliable. In addition, the availability of themes and the ability to play videos in the background is a factor that can be considered.