How to Login 1 WhatsApp Account on 2 Latest Android Phone 2019 – Indeed WhatsApp only allows 1 login number on 1 cellphone. However, for those who use the WhatsApp application as a tool to trade, they certainly need more than 1 HP to be able to communicate with all consumers.
Well, if you want to make 1 WhatsApp account on 2 different HP you can use the help of a third party application called the WA Clone App by Quota Reguler . The function of this application is to clone / duplicate 1 WhatsApp number on another cellphone by using WhatsApp Web.
Besides being able to clone WhatsApp accounts to other phones, the WA Clone App also has several other features. Like WhatsApp direct chat , which is to start chatting on WhatsApp without having to save numbers. Of course this is very useful for OJOL or those who often offer services via WhatsApp.
The size of this application is quite small, which is only 4.7 MB, so it’s not heavy when running. Alright, see below, the steps for logging in 1 WhatsApp account on 2 HP using the WA Clone App .
How to Login 1 WhatsApp Account on 2 Android Phones
1. First please download and install the WA Clone App application on your mobile to 2. The WA Clone App application can be downloaded through the official page on Google Play . You can also directly download the APK file via this link https://download.cnet.com/WA-Clone-App/3000-12941_4-78042465.html
2. Then after the application is installed on your mobile, then you can immediately run it. Then on the start page please select the WA Clone menu . Next wait for the QR Code to appear .
3. On your first cellphone that you want to clone your WhatsApp account on, please open the WhatsApp application and then on the start page tap menu point 3 in the upper right corner. Then choose WhatsApp Web.
4. Then please Sccan barcode / QR Code that appears on the WA Clone App application on your second cellphone. Then all your WhatsApp data on the 1st cell phone will automatically be colonised to your second cellphone. See the picture below
5. Now your WhatsApp account has been cloned to the second cellphone and both can be used to chat, send pictures, or send other document files.
Also Read: GBWhatsAPP APK Download Latest Version 2019
How easy is that right? That is what we can say about how to log in 1 WhatsApp account on 2 Android phones. If there are still unclear, you can ask via the comment form below.